Acceptable Usage Policy
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
All plans listed on this site are under ONE strike policy, no second chances for any intentional activity for breaching the terms or AUP. No refund on such circumstances.
You may NOT publish or transmit via our services any content that we reasonably believe:
- - constitutes child pornography
- - constitutes illegal pornography
- - is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech
- - is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes
- - is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy
- - creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health
- - compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement
- - improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person
- - is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections
- - clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right
- - promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking
- - is a peer 2 peer file sharing application that demands high bandwidth and cpu resources.
- - is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to SYN LTD
- - We restrict the use of any IRC servers being hosted on our servers, IRC clients/bouncers are however allowed
- - You must obtain our approval of any bulk commercial e-mail which will require our reasonable satisfaction by providing the requested information
- - You may not send unsolicited emails either in bulk or individually to any person or company.
- - You may not distribute, publish or otherwise copy any work protected by copyright laws unless you have been given explicit authorisation or hold appropriate license.
- - You may not use our network in a way that unreasonably interferes with other customers use of the network.
- - You may not attack, make threats or act in an inappropiate manner towards our staff.
- - You may not run the following applications or any similar applications such as Card Servers, Public Proxies, Port Scanning, Brute Forcing, DDoS & other illegal activities.
- - You may not run any intensive disk IO/CPU, DDoS prone applications including but not limited to Camfrog, Mining & Video Encoding.
- - TOR exits are strictly prohibited and will result in instant termination, relays (max 50Mbps in+out) & clients are allowed
Each web hosting & VPS hosting is given "fair-share" usage on the server. In most cases CPU, disk & bandwidth will sit idle. Each VPS has access to several vCPU(depending on your plan) and can use the full processing power as and when required, since you sharing the CPUs with other clients on the node we have a fair share usage limit. If your VPS happens to cause issues to other clients on the node your VPS will be suspended and notified and asked to make changes to ensure it doesn't happen again. In addition, your server must not exceed the maximum load allowed which is determined by the amount of CPU Cores you have. If you have 4 vCores then the maximum load allowed at any given time would be 4.00.
We are under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of our network.
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person using our services, please send your written notice of copyright infringement to firstname.lastname@example.org.